Guest Posts at J-Sim
We appreciate your interest in wanting to write about technology and its innovations. Here at J-Sim, we provide you with a platform to showcase and express your talent in writing about technical information.
We cover anything related to computer technology, tech companies, telecoms, internet security, and the world wide web.
Here are our guidelines:
- The minimum word count for guest post submissions is 1000 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include headings and subheadings.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise.
- Make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- Include clear images that have proper copyrights.
Dos and don’ts of submitting a guest post
- Submit original content. Please do not copy or rewrite other articles that have already been published.
- Add your personality to your piece to show you are an expert.
- Keep articles between 1000 to 1500 words.
- Use original images with widths of 800px.
- Add resources to your article wherever possible and support your arguments with studies and research.
- Plagiarize – articles that do not pass our plagiarism check will be rejected.
- Irrelevant articles will also be rejected. Make sure your article fits the topics we cover.
- Submit articles with bad grammar or sentence structure.
- Use images without copyright or attribution.
Think you pass this test? Send us your work! Once the quality check has been completed, you can ask for the link of your published article through email.